Ep 13 - How to Strengthen Your Intuition and Overcome Self-Doubt
March 01, 2021
We hope you enjoy today's episode where we talk all about intuition and the many ways in which you can strengthen your intuition to overcome self doubt.
Intuition is the natural knowing capacity. Inner knowing; the immediate apprehension of spiritual Truth without resort to intellectual means. The wisdom of the heart.
What's going on with Petey and Sarah:
Petey: Clubhouse Chat "Does Past Life Regression Unlock Cellular Memories?"
Friday, March 5th at 1pm EST @PeteyS on CH
Sarah: Developing Online Parenting Module & Workbook - Stay Tuned
Takeaways/modalities for developing your Intuition:
- In his book You Are Psychic, Pete Sanders says that psychic abilities can be tapped into using the “psychic reception areas.” There are four different psychic senses,(known in psychic circles as the "four clairs)
- psychic feeling (in the solar plexus), clairsentience (recognizing feelings),
- psychic intuition (knowing or inner awareness), claircognizance (knowing).
- psychic hearing (on both sides of the head above the ears), clairaudience (hearing voices)
- psychic vision (the third eye or the place between the eyebrows). clairvoyance (seeing images)
Messages from your intuition tend to be quiet, so spending time in silence will help you hear and interpret these messages.
- Pay attention to your dreams.
When the cognitive mind is busy, it can override the intuitive right brain and the subconscious mind, the wellspring of intuition. But when you're sleeping, your cognitive mind rests and opens space for the subconscious mind to signal you in dreams.
- Get creative & Journal.
Engaging in creative activities, such as drawing, scrapbooking, or free-flow journaling, quiets the cognitive mind and allows your intuition to speak up.
- Consult oracle cards.
Try a deck of oracle cards or angel cards, and interpret the card's messages for yourself before you consult a guidebook.
- Test your hunches.
If you have feelings about what might happen in the future, write down your hunches, then check them later. See how often you were right.
When you hear the phone ring or the doorbell, who do you FEEL it is?
- Escape from your daily routine.
Get away. Slow down. Go on a retreat, take a sabbatical, or just spend a day in new surroundings with nothing planned. When you're overly busy, it's hard to be sensitive to the quiet voices of intuition.
- Spend time in nature.
Being in the natural world, away from technology and the c
Thank you for subscribing, rating, reviewing, sharing and reposting the show! I appreciate each and every one of you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Petey & Sarah are co-hosting the Soul Journeys Couple’s Retreat for you & your soul partner May 13-18, 2024 in Costa Rica! You can learn more at https://www.souljourneysretreats.com/
LET’S STAY CONNECTED!